Careers - SFO Bartender
Seeking Experienced BARTENDER
Emporio Rulli, well-known for its delicious pastries and specialty coffee & foods in a classic Italian setting, is looking for a professional, talented, responsible and enthusiastic bartender with a can-do attitude for its SFO location.
Works behind the Italian artisan marble-top, mahogany bar preparing drinks and cocktails for our guests as well as for your co-workers’ order in the caffè section as well as food service in our Gran Caffè.
Italian Regional Wine knowledge Required
RESPONSIBILITIES will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain (Keep Organized & Keep Clean) a stocked bar with beverages, ice and glassware during shift
- Assist in the cleanliness of the Italian artisan mahogany & marble-top bar & back-bar
- Maintain storage areas organized and clean
- Communicate inventory needs with General & Restaurant Managers as needed
- Cut fruit for the bar every shift (and any other drink “accessories”)
- Consistently offer the highest level of personalized & professional service while maintaining a positive, enthusiastic and helpful attitude
- Demonstrate understanding of all points outlined of our Service Standards & Work Rules
- Develop Rulli Product knowledge to offer all guests a variety of all menu & product purchase options (wine, coffee, specialty food products, etc)
San Francisco International Airport, Domestic Terminal 3, United Airlines Gate 77
You must be able to clear TSA (Homeland Security) and FBI Criminal History Background Check for mandatory badge needed to work at this location. We cover costs associated with badging and renewal.
Employees at this location are unionized (Unite HERE Local 2) so you will have to join union (within 30 days).
READ MORE about us – VISIT www.rulli.com
EMAIL resumes & reference to: email@example.com
FAX to 415-924-3474
*No Walk-ins. Location is POST-security and requires badge & escort coordinated by General Manager & Restaurant Manager.