Careers - Larkspur Barista
All of our positions require a California Food Handlers Certificate, you must be eligible to work in the United States, and have the ability to read and understand English. Please feel free to apply of any of our open positions by emailing email@example.com or calling 415-924-7478 x 3, or better yet, stop in to see us in person.
If you are the type of person who is engaging with great conversation, remembers guests names and orders, works well with many types of personalities and is reliable, showing up to work on time with a positive attitude, this is the place for you. Full time and part time positions are available.
- Provide consistent, engaging customer service in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Actively participate in your continued education of our products and training
- Craft and serve exceptional drinks and Italian pastries
- Adhere to local and company policies including excellence in food safety
- Keep the cafe running smoothly by working with and supporting your team by completing daily duties such as: Greeting, helping and talking with guests, cleaning, taking out the trash, mopping, wiping down counters and tables, clearing and washing dishes, restocking, preparing drinks, cashiering, supporting baristas on bar, etc.
- Relate well with guests and team members in a social and dynamic environment
- Basic math and computer skills
- Great customer service
- Must have the ability to work until 6:30 pm or later as business dictates.
Experience with specialty coffee is preferred, but not required.
Health and Dental Insurance after 90 days
Paid Time Off
Training & Skill Building