Careers - Larkspur Swing Shift Maintenance/Janitorial
Become a part of the Emporio Rulli family. Based in Larkspur, this small business has grown to 5 locations giving the Bay Area a taste of Italy. Famed for his panettone, Chef Gary Rulli takes pride in producing high quality products with the best ingredients and the best people.
Emporio Rulli is always looking for talented, hardworking and friendly team members. Whether you’re just diving into the workforce or your career is changing course your new experience could be waiting for you at Emporio Rulli, below are some of the opportunities we currently have available.
All of our positions require a California Food Handlers Certificate, you must be eligible to work in the United States, and have the ability to read and understand English. Please feel free to apply of any of our open positions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 415-924-7478 x 3, or better yet, stop in to see us in person.
Swing Shift Maintenance/Janitorial
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance/Janitorial person to join our team. Responsibilities include performing routine cleaning duties as well as intermittent cleaning projects as they arise. The position requires a good understanding of maintenance and custodial services of restaurants and food service.
This work includes sweeping and mopping, clean sides of trash cans. Cleaning fingerprints off of doors and walls. Dusting or wiping baseboards, cleaning bathrooms, large commercial kitchen, vacuuming carpets and cleaning around the edge, taking all of the trash out to the dumpster in bags weighing up to 30 pounds each.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
- Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures, marble surfaces, and trim.
- Sweeps, scrubs, finishes, and floors.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Polishes metalwork.
- Washes/Dusts walls, ceilings, and woodwork.
- Washes door panels, and sills.
- Cleans all kitchen surfaces and floors
- Maintain cleaning supplies and ensuring there is enough to complete the nightly duties.
- Thorough knowledge of the methods, materials, and equipment used in cleaning and floor maintenance.
- Knowledge of general safety practices and procedures related to custodial/maintenance work.
- Ability to walk, kneel, climb, stand, stoop, crouch, reach, push, pull and any other related physical activities necessary in performing maintenance/custodial work.
- Ability to lift and carry equipment and supplies, including, but not limited to, mop buckets and furniture, weighing up to 55 pounds
- Well organized, the ability to work unsupervised.
- Good communication skills
- On-time and ready to go at shift start.
This position’s hours are 3:30 pm to 11:00