Careers - Larkspur Assistant Pastry Chef
All of our positions require a California Food Handlers Certificate within 30 days of hire, you must be eligible to work in the United States, and have the ability to read and understand English. Please feel free to apply of any of our open positions by emailing email@example.com or calling 415-924-7478 x 3, or better yet, stop in to see us in person.
Assistant Pastry Chef
We are looking for pastry chef to join our team. Recent culinary school graduate looking for some hands experience, trying to decide if sweet or savory is your cup of tea, train with world renown Chef Gary Rulli. Seasoned pastry Chef, here's your chance to work with one of the best. Somewhere in the middle we look forward to helping move you to the next level.
- Rulli cream cakes and torte for store and special orders
- Mini Pastries
- Rulli store dessert pastry needs and special orders.
- Thorough knowledge of the methods, materials, and equipment used baking and pastry prodution
- Knowledge of general safety practices and procedures
- Strong working knowledge of food safety procedures.
- Ability to walk, kneel, climb, stand, stoop, crouch, reach, push, pull and any other related physical activities necessary in performing assigned duties
- Ability to lift and carry equipment and supplies,
- Well organized, the ability to work unsupervised.
- Good communication skills
- On-time and ready to go at shift start.