Careers - Larkspur Pastry Department Attendant
All of our positions require a California Food Handlers Certificate, you must be eligible to work in the United States, and have the ability to read and understand English. Please feel free to apply of any of our open positions by emailing email@example.com or calling 415-924-7478 x 3, or better yet, stop in to see us in person.
Energic Full Time for Pastry Shop *Will Train
Complete Job Application
464 Magnolia Avenue ~ Downtown Larkspur
We are currently seeking LONG TERM professional, self-starting energetic, reliable, & friendly individuals with the desire to be a part of our continually growing company to be one of our multi-talented Pastry Department attendants. *We Will Train.
Primary Daily Operational tasks include helping customers in the pastry department, wrapping and ribboning our products, stocking cookies, slicing cakes, keeping the showcase to Rulli standard, manage the phone with orders from our other locations and filling their pastry products needs as well as frequently assist the Caffè department. Plus Opening/Closing shifts duties.
- Must have initiative, responsibility and accountability for daily tasks and/or projects as well as cash handling protocol
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment, assist co-workers with daily tasks & operations as well as focus on providing excellent customer service with a smile
- Basic mathematical & writing skills necessary
- Schedule includes Saturdays, Sundays & Major Holidays
- Previous Cashier positions a plus
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
FT Benefits Medical/Dental; 401k Profit Sharing; Paid vacation; and great employee discounts!!
Please ask for the Manager